Agri-Tourism

Foster Dairy

1037 KS-39, Fort Scott KS 66701

low Activity Level

Our dairy farm has been in operation since the late 1940’s.  Cows have been milked off on on throughout those years but have been continuously milking since January of 1978.

In the late 1940’s, William Edward and Florence Davis, moved to southeast Kansas.  They had lived in Hutchinson, Kansas, for many years and decided it was time for a move.  They chose a little spot near Hiattville.  They had six kids and transitioning from the town to the country was not an easy task.  The first dairy herd belonged to one of Ed’s daughters, Lola Mae.  She had married a gentleman from the Kingman area and they started out milking a registered Ayrshire herd.

Nearby Accomodations